Tyler Watson joins Allotta | Farley Co., LPA after receiving her degree in 2019 from Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law where she was a Dean’s Academic Scholarship Recipient and Dean’s List honoree. Prior to law school, Tyler received her Bachelor of Arts in History from The Ohio State University where she was a Morrill Scholarship recipient.
While in Law School, Tyler served internships with the United States Department of Justice, State of Ohio Department of Administrative Services, Collective Bargaining Unit and clerked for a private law firm.
Areas of Practice:
- Multiemployer Benefit Plans
- Delinquent Employer Litigation
- Supreme Court of Ohio, 2019
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Toledo Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association