Jakob Wenman joins Allotta | Farley Co., LPA after receiving his undergraduate degree from the University of Toledo in 2017, earning a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, and an Associate of Applied Science in Paralegal Studies. He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Toledo in 2021.
Jakob began his legal career during law school as an extern for Toledo City Counsel and later for Owens Corning. He later went on to law clerk for a general practice firm in Toledo. Jakob was hired by Allotta | Farley Co., L.P.A. as an Associate in 2022.
Areas of Practice
- ERISA Multiemployer Benefit Plans
- ERISA Delinquent Employer Litigation
- Supreme Court of Ohio, 2022
- Supreme Court of Indiana, 2022
- Northern District of Ohio, 2022
- Northern District of Indiana, 2022
- Southern District of Indiana, 2022
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Toledo Bar Association