Jeremiah (“Jeremy”) Rodriguez received his undergraduate degree from Ohio University and his law degree from the University of Toledo College of Law. He graduated Cum Laude in the class of 2006.
Jeremy began his legal career working for Findley Davies as an Associate ERISA Attorney/Consultant. While there, he was responsible for drafting health and pension plan documents, summary plan descriptions, amendments, summaries of material modification and other plan notices. He was also responsible for compliance issues and directing corrective action, including filing corrections with the Department of Labor and Internal Revenue Service. Jeremy then worked for eight years as in-house counsel for Northwestern Ohio Electrical Administrators, Inc., where he worked in all aspects of compliance for Taft-Hartley ERISA plans. Jeremy is a principal attorney at Allotta | Farley Co., L.P.A. and brings more than seventeen years of experience representing ERISA Taft-Hartley funds in all matters, including, but not limited to, plan design, amendments, participant notices, ERISA compliance consultation, IRS compliance consultation, IRS plan submission and qualification, delinquent employer litigation, DOL and IRS audit assistance, voluntary compliance submissions, and prohibited transaction issues.
Areas of Practice:
- ERISA Multiemployer and Single Benefit Plans
- ERISA Delinquent Employer Litigation
- Supreme Court of Ohio, 2006
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2019
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2019
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2021
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Toledo Bar Association
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans