Jonathan Dinan received his undergraduate degree from Bowling Green State University in 2009, earning a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, specializing in Finance with a minor in International Business. He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Toledo in 2013, graduating cum laude. While in law school, Jonathan was a Contributing Editor and a published member of the University of Toledo Law Review.
Jonathan began his legal career during law school as an extern for the Sixth District Court of Appeals and later as a law clerk for a labor & employment firm in Toledo. After law school, he began his own practice, primarily working as a general practitioner. Jonathan was hired by Allotta | Farley Co., L.P.A. as an Associate in 2016.
No Longer a Defense: Mistakes of State Law as a Defense for Violations of the FDCPA, 44 U. Tol. L. Rev. 635 (2013).
Areas of Practice:
- Labor Relations
- ERISA Multiemployer and Single Benefit Plans
- ERISA Delinquent Employer Litigation
- Basic Estate Planning
- Supreme Court of Ohio, 2013
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2015
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2017
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2017
Activities & Professional Associations:
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Toledo Bar Association
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Lawyers Coordinating Committee – AFL-CIO
- Free & Accepted Masons, Wood County Lodge #112, Bowling Green, Ohio
- Shriners International, Zenobia Shrine, Perrysburg, Ohio