Larry D. Farley earned his B.S. degree from Bowling Green State University in 1973. In 1976 he graduated from the University of Toledo Law School with a Juris Doctor. One of his honors at BGSU was to be a member of Omicron Delta Epsilon, an Economics Honor Fraternity. In Law School Mr. Farley received the American Jurisprudence Award for Real Property and Labor Law. He also was on the International Law Moot Court.
Larry was in private practice from 1976 until joining with Joseph Allotta in February of 1980 to form Allotta | Farley Co., L.P.A.
Mr. Farley is the author of numerous articles on Labor Law and Workers Compensation in the Labor Lawyer, Labor Law Journal, and Ohio Trial.
Numerous presentations of seminar papers and articles on Workers’ Compensation in Ohio
Areas of Practice:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Social Security
- Labor Relations including Arbitrations and Negotiations
- Equine Law
- Ohio Supreme Court, 1977
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1977
Activities, Honors & Professional Associations:
- Law Director for Village of Berkey, 1988 – 1995
- Ohio Trial Lawyers Association
- Toledo Bar Association
- Ohio Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- United States Trotting Association
- Ohio Harness Horseman’s Association