Ashley Fosgate received her undergraduate degree from Lourdes College in 2007, earning a dual Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and Accounting and Finance. She received her Masters in Business Administration and Juris Doctor degrees from The University of Toledo in 2017. While in law school she received various academic awards, including Dean’s List ranking, and participated in the Student Bar Association and the Night Student Association. Ashley graduated law school 9th in her class with Magna Cum Laude distinction.
Ashley began her legal career while in law school as a law clerk at Spitler Huffman Law Offices in Rossford, Ohio. She then went on to clerk for Judge William M. Connelly, Jr. at Toledo Municipal Court. While there, she engaged in legal research and writing and assisted in composing judicial opinions. Simultaneously, she also served as the Veterans’ Treatment Court Coordinator, to which Judge Connelly presided. In this capacity, she obtained state grant money to support veteran participants, attended Supreme Court of Ohio events, and hosted an educational CLE for local attorneys. Ashley joined Allotta | Farley., L.P.A. as an Associate Attorney in 2018.
Areas of Practice:
- Labor Relations
- ERISA Multiemployer and Single Benefit Plans
- ERISA Delinquent Employer Litigation
- Supreme Court of Ohio, 2018
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2019
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2019
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Toledo Bar Association
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans